How to Set Disk Space Quota in Windows Vista
If you have many users that use one computer, it is quite likely that one of those people will be a disk space hog. The administrator can limit maximum disk space usage by setting a quota.
**Must be have administrator privileges!**
1. Go to Computer
2. Right Click a drive (Usually C:\) and click Properties
3. Go to the Quota tab
4. Click the button that says Show Quota Settings
5. Check the box that says Enable Quota Management
6. Also check the box that says Deny disk space to users exceeding limit
7. Click the radio button saying Disk Space to and set the maximum disk space for users.
8. You can edit some of the other settings if you want to fine tune your choices. Just click Apply when you are done.