Sunday, June 7, 2009
Making the KeyBoard lights to blink in a Chain
Just try it and it is interesting really.....I really mean.
Ok do step by step as i give you ok?
1. Open the notepad
2. Paste the following code in notepad
Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
3. Now Save the file name with extension as .vbs
Note that the can be any name given to the program.
4. Close the notepad and Double click the file
Steps to stop it
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del or open your Task Manager.
2. Go to the process tab.
3. Select wscript.exe and click on End process
Believe me it is damn safe for trying out. Even new bies in computer can also do this easily. It will make your keyboard a chain of lights. You
NUM lock, CAPS lock and Scroll lock lights in keyboard will start becoming glowing.