How To Clear the Values while Keeping Formulas in Excel 2007
If you are constantly using a spreadsheet that requires you clear the values but retain the formulas, it can be painful to go through and select each field individually for deletion. Excel makes it easy to do this in just a few steps.
1. Open the Excel worksheet containing the values and formulas.
2. Press Ctrl+G to bring up the Go To dialog box.
3. Click the Special button in the bottom-left corner of the box.
4. In the Go To Special dialog box, select the Constants radio button. Now check the Numbers checkbox underneath Formulas. Make sure that the Text, Logicals, and Errors checkboxes are unchecked.
5. Click the OK button.
6. All fields containing values and not formulas will be highlighted. Press the Delete key on your keyboard to clear out the values.