How To Print a Phone Directory of Your Contacts in Outlook 2007
While it can be advantageous to have your contacts’ phone numbers in your email client, there are times when a hard copy is necessary. Outlook makes it easy to print out a phone directory of any or all of your contacts.
1. Open Outlook and go to your Contacts.
2. If you wish to only include certain contacts, hold down the ctrl key and left click the desired contacts. When finished, release the ctrl key. If you wish to print all of your contacts, don’t select anything.
3. Go to the menu, click File and select Print.
4. In the Print dialog box, go to the Print style section. Scroll down and select Phone Directory Style. In the Print range section, select All items to print out all of your contacts or Only selected items if you selected specific contacts in step 2.
5. Click OK to print the document or click Preview to see how it will look.