How To Repair Recycle Bin
Sometimes, a virus infection or a badly performed removal procedure can affect the way Recycle Bin works, removing the Desktop icon associated to this feature and the options used for its management.
1. Download the archive containing the registry fix for this issue from here
2. Save the file on your harddisk and extract it to a new folder
3. Run the removal tool (fix.reg) and click Yes in the prompt that asks you: Are you sure you want to add the information in \\fix.reg to the registry?
4. Another dialog will appear, displaying the following message: Information in \\fix.reg has been successfully entered into the registry
5. Click OK. Go to your Desktop, right-click and select Refresh. Recycle Bin should now be back into place